Petcurean GATHER WILD OCEAN Line- Caught Cod ADULT DOG Food Made with MSC Certified, Wild Line-caught Alaskan Cod
Out of stock
GATHER WILD OCEAN
LINE-CAUGHT COD RECIPE FOR ADULT DOGS
The single source fish protein we use in Wild Ocean is fresh line-caught cod, pulled from the cold, clean waters off the coast of Alaska. Cod is an excellent source of high quality protein, and provides essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. And, we’re proud to say it comes from one of the world’s best managed, most sustainable fisheries; we blend it with krill, peas, lentils, chickpeas and other essential ingredients to provide a hearty, healthy meal for your adult dog.
- Single source fish protein from wild line-caught Alaskan cod; an excellent source of high quality protein, rich in omega 3 fatty acids
- Grain & gluten free
- Non-GMO (no genetically engineered ingredients)
- Complete and balanced nutrition with:
- Fresh and dehydrated proteins and no rendered ingredients
- MSC certified, sustainably harvested krill; a great source of EPA & DHA which supports heart and brain health
- Eggshell meal; a natural source of calcium to promote bone strength and also contains eggshell membrane, a source of glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Omega 3 & 6 oils from organic flaxseed and sunflower oil for healthy skin and a radiant coat
With nothing added that’s not needed:
- No antibiotics or added growth hormones
- No by-products
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No wheat, corn or soy
Available in 6lb and 16lb bag sizes
Cod, dehydrated cod, peas, chickpeas, lentils, organic sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), krill meal, organic flaxseed, kale, carrots, egg shell meal, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast), taurine, dried rosemary.
|Crude Protein (min)||30%|
|Crude fat (min)||15%|
|Crude fibre (max)||4.5%|
|*Omega 6 (min)||1.3%|
|*Omega 3 (min)||1.0%|
Calorie Content: ME (Calculated) = 3574 kcal/kg or 393 kcal/cup
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
GATHER™ Wild Ocean Recipe with line-caught cod is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Catching cod by longline is one of the most environmentally-friendly and sustainable methods of fishing used today. A particular school of cod can be located, identified, and brought on board, without the damage to the ocean floor associated with some net fishing. Individually-hooked fish are handled carefully, and the minimal by-catch of fish other than cod are released, live. These are just a few of the reasons we chose Alaskan Leader Seafoods LLC to supply us with their Alaskan Leader® brand cod for our GATHER Wild Ocean Recipe. Alaskan Leader, family founded and family run (just like Petcurean), operates out of Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.