Oxbow Pure Comfort - White Animal Bedding
5 in stock
Eliminate unpleasant smells in your small pet's habitat with Oxbow Pure Comfort White Small Animal Bedding. While Guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas and other small pets are instinctively fastidious, they often get a bad reputation for being smelly. But odors are caused mainly by low-quality, soiled bedding and infrequent bedding changes. Oxbow Pure Comfort White Small Animal Bedding is a clean, ultra-soft bedding material that absorbs up to 800 percent of its weight in moisture, resulting in exceptional odor control and easy cleanup. It is made of 100 percent pure, never-printed paper, making it an ultra-soft, dust-free bedding choice. Just place 1-3 inches of the bedding on the floor of your pet's habitat and check daily for soiled areas. Remove and replace entire layer of bedding at least once a week or more as needed.Key Benefits
- This product is made with 100% pure, never printed paper which offers a soft, hygienic and safe environment for your pet.
- Made to absorb up to 800% of its weight in moisture for easy cleanup. This will help keep cleaning time as short as possible.
- Features exceptional odor control as it naturally eliminates unpleasant odors within the pet's habitat. Keep bad smells where they belong!
- Specially formulated to be 99.9% dust free, with minimal small particles. This will help keep your home and furniture clean.
- Convenient packaging allows you to save space. Contents inside can expand more than 250% in volume.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Keep a sanitary living area to prevent respiratory health issues related to ammonia build up from urine.
Pure, soft, and white as snow! Oxbow’s Pure Comfort White bedding is made of 100% pure, never-printed paper to create a clean, safe, and ultra-soft bedding material for pets of all sizes. Pure Comfort provides superb odor control and moisture absorption, making clean up easy.
- Odor Absorbent to minimize pet odors
- Moisture Absorbent for easy cleanup
- 99.9% Dust Free
- Pure, Never-printed Paper Bedding is soft, hygienic, and safe
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.