Oxbow Essentials - Young Rabbit Food
Out of stock
Provide your young rabbit with the nutrients he need to grow healthy and strong with Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Young Rabbit Food. Young rabbits' nutritional needs are different than those of adults. They need a lot of fiber as well as a good balance of protein and amino acids for proper growth. Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Young Rabbit Food is made specifically to meet the unique, daily dietary requirements of rabbits under a year old. It is made with energy-dense alfalfa hay, an optimized, balanced protein source containing those essential amino acids. It is also ideal for rabbits with problems maintaining weight due to age or illness. For rabbits under one year, feed unlimited pellets daily along with unlimited grass hay. If you're transitioning your rabbit's diet, mix three parts current food with one part new food for the first week. Then continue to increase the new food ratio gradually for four weeks until transition is complete.Key Benefits
- Bunny Basics - Young Rabbit Food is an alfalfa-based pellet created especially for the specific dietary needs of the young or active rabbit. Designed to meeting nutritional needs of rabbits under 1 year.
- Rabbits are strict herbivores and a diet high in fiber is essential for maintaining good health. Alfalfa hay is used to provide an optimized balanced protein source, containing the amino acids required for the growth and health of your rabbit.
- Can be fed to older rabbits having problems maintaining weight due to age or illness. When supplemented with free-choice grass hay
- Bunny Basics Young Rabbit may also be fed to pregnant or nursing rabbits.
- Always change your rabbit's food gradually to allow the digestive system time to adapt. Some rabbits are resistant to change, so time and patience are needed when switching feeds.
Young rabbits need lots of fiber, as well as a good balance of protein and amino acids to keep them healthy and growing properly. Bunny Basics - Young Rabbit Food, which includes energy-dense alfalfa hay, was designed specifically to provide stabilized nutrients to keep young rabbits thriving. This feed also can be used to boost the nutrition of older rabbits with weight loss due to age or illness. Offer Bunny Basics - Young Rabbit Food in combination with Oxbow grass hays to ensure a healthy, balanced diet for young or active rabbits.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.