Oxbow Essentials - Young Guinea Pig Food
Out of stock
Feed your young Guinea Pig a diet that provides the essential fiber and nutrients needed to grow strong and healthy with Oxbow Essentials Cavy Performance Young Guinea Pig Food. Growing Guinea Pigs require more protein, calcium and energy than adults. And like adult Guinea Pigs, they need Vitamin C from their diet to stay healthy. Oxbow Essentials Cavy Performance Young Guinea Pig Food is specially designed to provide the high fiber, protein, calcium and energy required for young Guineas under six months to thrive. It is made with succulent alfalfa hay and a stabilized form of Vitamin C. Feed an unlimited supply of pellets daily with an unlimited supply of grass hay.Key Benefits
- Specially formulated to mirror a young Guinea Pig's natural diet. This will ensure that your pet lives a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended feed for adult Guinea Pigs
- Fortified with stabilized Vitamin C, help ensure that your pet's immunity system is in tip-top shape.
- Includes high-fiber grass hay that promotes healthy gastrointestinal health. Contains lower levels of protein, calories and calcium than alfalfa-based pellets
- 75% of your guinea pig’s diet should be grass hay and Guinea Pig is not intended for growing, gestating or lactating guinea pigs.
- Made of high-quality, all natural hay
Oxbow’s Essentials - Young Guinea Pig Food is formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of young, pregnant, and nursing guinea pigs and help them thrive. This complete and balanced young guinea pig food contains Alfalfa hay to provide optimal energy and the fiber essential for healthy digestion. We then add wholesome ingredients and vital nutrients to meet the growth, energy, pregnancy, and nursing needs of guinea pigs.
Sizes: 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb
- Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- Contains alfalfa to meet energy needs of young, pregnant, and nursing guinea pigs
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Seventy percent of your guinea pig's diet should be grass hay. Oxbow offers a variety of hand-selected, high-fiber hays to enrich the life and health of your pet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.