Oxbow Essentials Hamster & Gerbil Food
Out of stock
Feed your hamster or gerbil a healthy diet free of seeds, high-sugar fruits and artificial preservatives, colors and flavors with Oxbow Essentials Healthy Handfuls Hamster & Gerbil Food. While hamsters and gerbils love seeds and fruits, they can be high in calories and low in nutritional quality. Consuming too much of these foods can cause finicky eating patterns and obesity. Oxbow Essentials Healthy Handfuls Hamster & Gerbil Food is a complete diet balanced with nutrients that help maintain proper nutrition, weight, digestive function and dental health. It contains a blend of timothy hay, oats and barley that are flavorful and high in fiber for healthy digestion. Serve with Oxbow hays to encourage foraging and provide enrichment for relieving stress and preventing boredom.Key Benefits
- Specially formulated to mirror a hamster/gerbils diet. This will ensure that your pet lives a healthy lifestyle. Completely balanced and nutritious.
- Fortified with stabilized Vitamin C, A and B12. This helps ensure that your pet's health and immunity system are in tip-top shape.
- Includes high-fiber Timothy hay meal that promotes healthy gastrointestinal health. Keep your pet's health at optimal level.
- Hamsters and gerbils are strict herbivores and a diet high in fiber is essential to maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- This product uses farm-fresh timothy hay to provide the fiber content necessary to maintain intestinal health and prevent digestive upset.
Oxbow’s Essentials - Hamster & Gerbil Food is formulated with the guidance of top exotics veterinarians to meet your pet hamster or gerbil’s unique nutritional needs. We combine hand-selected Timothy Hay with wholesome barley and oats to provide vital nutrients that support daily function and performance in hamsters and gerbils.
- Uniform kibble prevents selective feeding
- Supports daily function and performance in hamsters and gerbils
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.