Oxbow Essentials - Adult Rabbit
5 in stock
Feed your adult rabbit a diet that combines essential fiber and stabilized nutrients with Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics/T Adult Rabbit Food. Adult rabbits have different nutritional needs than juveniles. They still need a lot of fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly and basic vitamins and minerals, but not as much as growing rabbits. Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics/T Adult Rabbit Food is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. It is made from timothy grass hay to aid in digestion and contains optimum protein and calcium-to-phosphorous levels. To transition your rabbit to his new food, gradually replace his current food with the new food over a four-week time period to prevent digestive issues and finicky eating patterns.Key Benefits
- Made from timothy grass meal, Essentials - Adult Rabbit is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Adult nutritional needs are lower than those of animals in the growth stage of life
- Rabbits are designed to eat and digest fiber found in plant material. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal health, and makes Essentials - Adult Rabbit the veterinarian's number one choice for your adult rabbit.
- Specifically designed to meet nutritional needs of adults rabbits with its timothy-hay based formula and optimum protein levels.
- Made with natural ingredients, this product is fresh and straight from the farm!
- This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. Seventy-five percent of your rabbit's diet should be grass hay.
Oxbow’s Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food is formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of adult rabbits and help them thrive. This complete and balanced adult rabbit food contains Timothy hay for healthy digestion and all the wholesome ingredients and vital nutrients needed to support daily function and performance.
Sizes: 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb
- Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- High in fiber for daily digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
*This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. We encourage pet owners to feed Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food during these stages of life.
Seventy percent of your rabbit's diet should be grass hay. Oxbow offers a variety of hand-selected, high-fiber hays to enrich the life and health of your pet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.