Oxbow Essentials - Adult Guinea
5 in stock
Feed your adult Guinea Pig a diet that combines essential fiber and stabilized nutrients with Oxbow Essentials Cavy Cuisine Adult Guinea Pig Food. Adult Guinea Pigs have different nutritional needs than juveniles. They still need a diet high in fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly and Vitamin C, but they need lower levels of calcium, protein and calories than growing Guineas require. Oxbow Essentials Cavy Cuisine Adult Guinea Pig Food is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of Guinea Pigs over six months. It contains stabilized Vitamin C and an optimal calcium-to-phosphorous ratio for overall health. Feed 1/8 cup pellets daily in addition to unlimited grass hay.Key Benefits
- Specially formulated to mirror a Guinea Pig's natural diet. This will ensure that your pet lives a healthy lifestyle.
- Fortified with stabilized Vitamin C, help ensure that your pet's immunity system is in tip-top shape.
- Includes high-fiber grass hay that promotes healthy gastrointestinal health. Contains lower levels of protein, calories and calcium than alfalfa-based pellets
- 75% of your guinea pig’s diet should be grass hay and Guinea Pig is not intended for growing, gestating or lactating guinea pigs.
- Made from high-quality, all natural hay
Oxbow’s Essentials - Adult Guinea Pig Food is formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of adult guinea pigs and help them thrive. This complete and balanced adult guinea pig food contains Timothy hay for healthy digestion and all the wholesome ingredients and vital nutrients needed to support daily function and performance.
Sizes: 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb
- Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- High in fiber for daily digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Seventy percent of your guinea pig's diet should be grass hay. Oxbow offers a variety of hand-selected, high-fiber hays to enrich the life and health of your pet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.