Grandma Lucy’s® Pureformance™ Freeze Dried Grain Free Chicken Recipe Dog Food
Out of stock
Crafted with the belief that your precious pup deserves the same great quality of food as you, Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Grain-Free Chicken Freeze-Dried Dog Food is made using the highest quality ingredients from trusted restaurant suppliers. Every single ingredient is chosen with a specific benefit in mind, inspected for quality and prepared in small batches at their family-owned California facility. From anti-inflammatory properties to maintaining a healthy digestive system and heart, it’s the easy way for your dog to eat his way to better health. This all-natural, grain-free and gluten-free recipe is an ideal choice for the pooch with food allergies or sensitivities.Key Benefits
- Features chicken as the very first ingredient along with specially chosen fruits and vegetables to quickly and easily improve your pup’s nutrient intake through food.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas are full of flavor and a great source of protein for all-day energy, as well as folic acid, fiber and the essential amino acid lysine.
- Premium-quality apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin, papaya, carrots, spinach and more deliver a host of naturally-derived vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Ideally suited for the dog with food allergies or sensitivities; rich in natural omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin, coat and joints.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, freeze-dried recipe is made in small batches in California to ensure quality and consistency; contains no by-products or preservatives.
Chicken, Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 34%
Crude Fat (min.) 14%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.5%
Moisture (max.) 6.1%
Calcium (min.) 1.3%
Phosphorous (min.) 1.1%
Magnesium (max.) 0.13%
3815 kcal/kg ME (calculated)
492 kcal/cup ME (calculated)
Chickpeas are full of flavor with naturally occuring dietary fiber, folic acid, and protein. This encourages a slow energy release to help maintain a consistent energy level.
Fresh chicken builds and maintains lean muscle. It’s a high-quality, highly digestible protein without any added hormones, steroids or antibiotics.
Chickpeas are full of flavor and a rich source of dietary fiber, folic acid, and protein. They have a low glycemic index allowing energy to be released slowly to the body helping to maintain a consistent energy level.
CARROTS & CELERY
We use fresh vegetables in our recipe to deliver Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), Potassium, Niacin and B vitamins right from the source.
CRANBERRIES & BLUEBERRIES
As natural sources of antioxidants like Vitamin C and E, cranberries and blueberries support your pet’s immune system and help prevent urinary tract infections. Excellent sources of pectin, a soluble fiber associated with colon health.
Full of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and nutrients, apples promote a healthy heart.
A rich source of nutritious oils that help support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
Bananas are known as being one of the most popular fruits in the world for a reason. They contain essential nutrients benefiting the heart and digestion.
Pumpkin is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and is also a very good source of dietary fiber.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.