Grandma Lucy’s® Macanna™ Freeze Dried Grain Free Salmon Recipe Dog Food
5 in stock
Give your precious pup the gift of healthy food that tastes great with Grandma Lucy's Macanna Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Dog Food. This wholesome recipe is packed with superfoods like hemp hearts, coconut, kale, and turmeric so your dog can happily chow down and enjoy optimal nutritional benefits. Every single ingredient is chosen with a specific benefit in mind, inspected for quality and prepared in small batches at their family-owned California facility. Ideally suited for pets with food allergies or sensitivities, it’s the easy way for your dog to eat his way to better health.Key Benefits
- Features salmon as the first ingredient along with specially chosen superfoods to quickly and easily improve your pup’s nutrient intake through food.
- Hemp hearts are rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat; coconut is a nutritional powerhouse filled with heart-healthy antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Kale—one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet—is high in antioxidants, fiber and folic acid to help promote healthy heart, skin, bones and eyesight.
- Turmeric is an ancient spice known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is said to help maintain healthy digestion, skin and joints.
- Grain-free, freeze-dried recipe is made in small batches in California to ensure quality and consistency without corn, wheat, soy, meat meals or by-products.
Salmon, Pinto Beans, Hemp Hearts, Carrots, Coconut, Pumpkin, Kale, Blueberries, Turmeric, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 29%
Crude Fat (min.) 14%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.5%
Moisture (max.) 8.1%
Calcium (min.) 1.2%
Phosphorous (min.) 1%
Magnesium (max.) 0.16%
4208 kcal/kg ME (calculated)
518 kcal/cup ME (calculated)
Salmon is very rich in B vitamins and omega fatty acids making it a heart-healthy protein option for your dog. Omega oils help maintain healthy skin.
With no known allergies, hemp is one of the most nutritious seeds in the world – A true superfood! Omega oils help maintain healthy skin.
Pinto beans are known as a highly nutritious food.
Also considered a world superfood, coconut provides your dog with immediate energy while aiding in digestion and joint health. It too promotes a shinier coat.
Filled with powerful antioxidants, kale is also rich in vitamins K, C and A. It is high in iron and has more calcium than milk making it important for strong bones.
Turmeric is an ancient spice that has been known to aid digestive, joint, and skin health.
As a natural source of antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, blueberries help your dog’s immune system.
Pumpkin is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and is also a very good source of dietary fiber.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.