Grandma Lucy’s® Macanna™ Freeze Dried Grain Free Pre-Mix Recipe Dog Food
Out of stock
Give your precious pup the gift of healthy food that tastes great with Grandma Lucy's Macanna Pre-Mix Freeze-Dried dog food. This grain-free mix is blended in a way that gives your dog a highly nutritious meal filled with whole ingredients, such as hemp hearts, coconut, kale and turmeric, and no meat meals or by-products. The freeze-drying process removes 92% of the water, leaving a lightweight, compact, shelf-stable and preservative-free food that you just add warm water to rehydrate it. And once that’s done, simply add your own protein to this fruit and vegetable base for a complete and balanced recipe that’s perfect for pets with food allergies or sensitivities.Key Benefits
- Freeze-dried pre-mix that’s easy to prepare—simply add warm water, mix and serve with his favorite protein after 3-5 minutes.
- Contains superfoods such as hemp hearts, coconut, kale and turmeric that’s also great for pets with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Grain-free mix packed with essential vitamins and minerals for your furry friend’s over health and well-being.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- GMO-free meal that doesn’t contain corn, wheat, soy, meat meals or by-products for a safe and healthy dish.
Pinto Beans, Hemp Hearts, Carrots, Coconut, Pumpkin, Kale, Blueberries, Turmeric, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 21%
Crude Fat (min.) 11%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5%
Moisture (max.) 8.3%
Calcium (min.) 1%
Phosphorous (min.) 0.8%
Magnesium (max.) 0.17%
3914 kcal/kg ME (calculated)
481 kcal/cup ME (calculated)
With no known allergies, hemp is one of the most nutritious seeds in the world – A true superfood! Omega oils help maintain healthy skin.
Pinto beans are known as a highly nutritious food.
Also considered a world superfood, coconut provides your dog with immediate energy while aiding in digestion and joint health. It too promotes a shinier coat.
Filled with powerful antioxidants, kale is also rich in vitamins K, C and A. It is high in iron and has more calcium than milk making it important for strong bones.
Turmeric is an ancient spice that has been known to aid digestive, joint, and skin health.
As a natural source of antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, blueberries help your dog’s immune system.
Pumpkin is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and is also a very good source of dietary fiber.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.