FURminator Nail Grinder for Dog
Out of stock
Dogs need their nails trimmed on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 weeks. Untrimmed nails can affect the comfort and health of dogs. As a result these dogs develop sore feet, legs and hips and overall discomfort. Just walking with too long nails can be a painful experience.
- Powerful Pet Nail Grinder trims and smooths nails with ease
- 2-Speed Cordless Grinder is lightweight, compact and easy to handle
- LED light illuminates the nail for easier and safer trimming
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria to a minimum
- Features an easy-grip handle for safe, secure trimming
- High performance motor
- Includes two grinding bands
Regular shampooing and conditioning promotes a healthy skin and coat while reducing loose hair from shedding. As touch-ups in between baths, or on animals that do not tolerate bathing, FURminator® waterless sprays, foaming shampoos and wipes can be used to quickly and easily neutralize odor. Additional bathing brush products are available to boost the efficiency of shampoos and conditioners.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.